- This event has passed.
Healthcare Information Technology 2017 Year in Review & 2018 Blueprint For Success
December 13 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
In the ever-changing and fast-paced world of healthcare IT, there can be a lot to keep up with. As 2017 wraps up and we look towards 2018, we take the opportunity to review the major happenings in the industry this past year, and explore key focal areas for the next. We’ve compiled insights gleaned from our market research conducted through attending industry conferences, gathering healthcare executive perspectives, and observing what is occurring in practice, to distill the key areas of focus for 2018. We’ll examine topics critical to the success of Healthcare Delivery Organizations (HDOs) including:
- Application Portfolio Rationalization – Data Migration & Archival
- Patient Engagement through Telehealth & Telemedicine
- Clinician Engagement, Satisfaction, and Data-Driven Clinical Optimization
- Clinical Decision Support – Syndromic Surveillance, Sepsis Prevention
- Quality Payment Programs – Medicare Advantage, HCC & PCMH
- Interoperability – HIE, APIs, Patient Identity & Matching
This webinar will provide a blueprint to assist healthcare information technology stakeholders in understanding key issues affecting the healthcare industry. Attendees will gain insightful resources and analysis of the healthcare information technology landscape in 2018. Register now to learn how these key trends could affect your organization and what you can do to prepare.