- This event has passed.
MEDITECH 6.X RULES: Changing “Working as Designed” to “Working as Desired”
October 28, 2016 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Galen’s MEDITECH consultants have been helping hospitals for years to create unique workflows that reduce time spent at the computer and increase time spent at the bedside. We have a knack for redesigning what is “working as designed”.
We know writing rules can sometimes be a daunting and difficult task but Galen knows how to make rules fun! Our applied teaching method will give your hospital staff the skillset they need to finally be successful in saving lives, time and money.
The MEDITECH RULES 101 session focuses on the following objectives:
- Teaching hospital support staff how to think logically about the abilities and limitations available in the MEDITECH Rules engine.
- Quickly and easily identify where applied rules can solve complex or common workflow problems and overcome barriers in the standard software.
- Learn about types of rules and how and they can be combined to provide more clinical decision support to end users.
- Write basic rules for assessments, documents and orders.
- Receive insider hints, tips and tricks that will help you troubleshoot your rules.
MEDITECH 6.x or higher with Advanced Clinicals
PCS, PCM, EDM, OM, SUR (6.1 only)
Previous experience with building assessments, documents or orders in MEDITECH 6.x