An award-winning, #1 in KLAS, healthcare IT technical & professional services and solutions company providing highly-skilled, cross-platform expertise.
Galen Healthcare Solutions is a healthcare IT software and services organization. As a company, we are honored to have our Technical and Professional Services groups ranked #1 in KLAS by our clients, including winning 2021’s coveted Top Overall IT Services Firm award. Additionally, we have received recognition from Modern Healthcare, appearing on their Best Places to Work list for the past 9 years.
We are seeking an individual who exhibits the attitude, aptitude, and passion to not only get the job done, but wants to grow within the company; someone who enjoys working both independently and collectively with clients and teammates. Do you thrive on attacking new challenges and meeting/exceeding goals, whether on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis? Do you seek a meaningful professional experience in an industry where you can impact people’s lives in a positive manner while working within a culture where people respect and appreciate each other as much as we care about our customers? People that do well here can self-manage and seek opportunities to collaborate with some of the most competent people in healthcare technology.
The Data Migration Project Manager will use their interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills to work with various internal and external stakeholders and drive each project toward completion. Our projects are both clinical and technical in nature and it is critical that you can communicate effectively with both audiences. We support our clients by extracting data from previous EHRs and ancillary healthcare IT systems, transforming the data into new formats, and then importing the data into their new EHRs.
- Building strong relationships with your clients
- Leading conference calls, producing agendas, minutes, and follow-up on action items
- Mapping clinical nomenclature between multiple systems
- Overseeing and assisting with data validation, issue tracking and resolution
- Developing and maintaining project plans
- Leading multidisciplinary teams towards project success
- Responsible for keeping projects on time, under budget, and within scope
- Managing multiple projects, across a wide array of clients
- Following clients’ change control processes
- Desire to learn
- Exceptional communication and attention to detail skills
- Analytical & Troubleshooting skills
- Relevant EMR application experience is a plus
- Travel: Ranges from 5% to 100% based on engagement
- Experience: 3-5 years professional experience
- Preferred but not necessary: Pharmacy Technician, Medical Assistance, Laboratory Technician, Epic certification, PMP
- Education: Bachelor’s in Business, Information Systems, Healthcare or related fields
- Applicants must be a U.S. Resident or currently able to legally work in the U.S.