What We Do
Galen’s product portfolio makes accessing and interacting with your clinical data easy and efficient.
Galen offers a variety of technical services ranging from conversions to technical consulting.
Whether you’re looking for operation, implementation or support services, Galen can help you succeed.
The Galen staff brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to both our implementation initiatives as well our end user support activities. We partner with Galen because we can count on solid, consistent resources who get the job done.
We would like to thank Galen for their help over the years. The staff is committed to providing service and solutions at any cost. Galen’s ability to bring ideas to life is unlike other typical vendors. Knowing that you have a partner who is there when you need them alleviates our stress and anxiety.
Galen provides high quality work and professionalism to any project they take on. All of our projects met my expectations and provided a quality product we would not have achieved without Galen’s help.
“#Telemedicine does not mean you aren’t going to have the same problems you would have in a brick &mortar practice.… https://t.co/MLoXDS5u4U
- Avera Health Addresses Gestational Diabetes with Obstetrics Telemedicine Program – Part 2
- CHIME Fall Forum Interview Series: Doug Dietzman, Executive Director, Great Lakes Health Connect – Part 2
- Avera Health Addresses Gestational Diabetes with Obstetrics Telemedicine Program
- Expert Panel: Application Transition, Legacy System Retirement, and Data Archival
- Inpatient EMR replacement: Epic & Cerner gain, while Allscripts & MEDITECH lose market share
- Our Top 10 Blogs of 2017
- Health IT 2017 YIR & 2018 Predictions Roundup
- CHIME Interview Series: Brian D. Patty, VP, CMIO, Clinical Information Systems, Rush University Medical Center