What We Do
Galen’s product portfolio makes accessing and interacting with your clinical data easy and efficient.
Galen offers a variety of technical services ranging from conversions to technical consulting.
Whether you’re looking for operation, implementation or support services, Galen can help you succeed.
The Galen staff brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to both our implementation initiatives as well our end user support activities. We partner with Galen because we can count on solid, consistent resources who get the job done.
We would like to thank Galen for their help over the years. The staff is committed to providing service and solutions at any cost. Galen’s ability to bring ideas to life is unlike other typical vendors. Knowing that you have a partner who is there when you need them alleviates our stress and anxiety.
Galen provides high quality work and professionalism to any project they take on. All of our projects met my expectations and provided a quality product we would not have achieved without Galen’s help.
BREAKING: With too few Republicans signaling support, GOP pulls healthcare bill https://t.co/HRl5nH5RAk
“We are uniquely positioned as a consulting firm to be a “one-stop shop” for many of our clients”… https://t.co/Gp5y0iLuNp
Our team has an informal but powerful mission statement, “Get Stuff Done, and Be Awesome At It”… https://t.co/5j8CmGv2mS
- #IAmGalen: Taylor Mawyer, Managing Consultant, Technical Services
- Spring Cleaning Your Application Portfolio
- CHIME Fall Forum Interview Series: Robert Napoli, SVP, CIO, Planned Parenthood of the Great Northwest and the Hawaiian Islands
- #IAmGalen: Jon Deitch, Consultant, Field Services
- Considerations When Migrating Data into A Live Epic Environment
- What to Expect When Migrating: A Walk Through a Clinical Data Migration
- #IAmGalen: Evan Lea, Senior Technical Consultant
- CHIME Fall Forum Interview Series: Charles Christian, VP, Technology & Engagement, Indiana Health Information Exchange