Galen’s expertise is very extensive in the area of clinical data migration and archival. They’re able to get into a detailed level discussion with the providers on what’s going to be available, how the mappings going to look, what the import will look like, and how it will render in the EMR.
Galen resources consistently provide high quality work and bring professionalism to every initiative. They provide us with what we need, even when we’re not sure what we want. I’m so pleased with the outcomes! It’s great to have them as partners.
The Galen staff brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to both our implementation initiatives as well our end user support activities. We partner with Galen because we can count on solid, consistent resources who get the job done.
CONNECT WITH US
- Our Top 10 Blogs of 2018
- Galeneers Volunteer: Holidays 2018
- Ancillary Clinical System Retirement & Archiving: Considerations & Best Practices
- #IAmGalen: Thanksgiving 2018 Edition
- Health IT Interview Series – Harun Rashid, VP of Information Services & CIO, Akron Children’s Hospital
- HIT Like a Girl Podcast: Kelly Del Gaudio, Principal Consultant
- Healthcare NOW Radio Podcast: Legacy Systems, Data Migration and the ONC EHR Contract Guidance
- #IAmGalen: Tessa Prince, Technical Consultant