An award-winning, #1 in KLAS, healthcare IT technical & professional services and solutions company providing highly-skilled, cross-platform expertise.
Galen Healthcare Solutions is a healthcare IT software and services organization. As a company, we are honored to have our Technical and Professional Services groups ranked #1 in KLAS by our clients, including winning 2021’s coveted Top Overall IT Services Firm award. Additionally, we have received recognition from Modern Healthcare, appearing on their Best Places to Work list for the past 9 years.
We are seeking an individual who exhibits the attitude, aptitude, and passion to not only get the job done, but wants to grow within the company; someone that enjoys working both independently and collectively with clients and teammates. You thrive on attacking new challenges and meeting/exceeding goals, whether on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. You seek a meaningful professional experience in an industry where you can impact people’s lives in a positive manner while working within a culture where people respect and appreciate each other as much as we care about our customers. People that do well here can self-manage and seek opportunities to collaborate with some of the most competent people in healthcare technology.
The EHR Application Analyst assists with the build, testing, application support, and implementation of clinical information systems necessary to support the goals of our clients’ strategic initiatives. The role is an important facility wide resource for the support and optimization of core clinical systems. The Application Analyst will possess a clinical background and is responsible for the day-to-day support of clinical applications as well as maintenance of specific dictionaries, configurations, and change control policies related to client systems.
The Application Analyst is able to work independently without close supervision and exercises independent judgment and discretion. The role will partner with clinicians and physicians in various departments to achieve maximum value from the clinical applications and to support significant clinical transformation initiatives such as CPOE and Meaningful Use.
- Develops and maintains end-user documentation and training materials.
- Maintains system configuration dictionaries and settings
Assists in the development of policies and procedures to support system design.
- Assists in the build, implementation, and testing of clinical information systems.
- Uses knowledge of systems to analyze user needs and requirements to solve business problems.
- Uses knowledge of systems to influence others to achieve results.
- Educates clinicians to effectively use clinical information systems.
- Provides Tier 2 end-user support for assigned clinical applications.
- Leads small to medium projects.
- Provides on-call support on a rotating schedule.
- Four years IT and Healthcare
- Knowledge of clinical systems and operations workflow
- Good organization skills with ability to prioritize multiple activities in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong customer service focus
- Experience with MS Office, MS Project, MS Visio
- Two years minimum experience supporting clinical applications including: Allscripts TouchWorks EHR, Allscripts Practice Management, eClinicalWorks, Sorian Financials, Sorian Clinicals, and/or Medent EHR systems
- Applicants must be a U.S. Resident or currently able to legally work in the U.S
- Must be a U.S. Resident or currently able to legally work in the U.S.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred, Relevant experience working in a clinical setting can be substituted.
GALEN BENEFIT HIGHLIGHTS:
Health and Dental Insurance, Health Reimbursement Account, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts, annual company trip
Salary Range $65,000-$95,000 commensurate with experience