Application Portfolio Management
Many organizations have a rapidly expanding portfolio of systems on a limited IT budget. Get the support and expertise you need to reduce capital investment in IT systems, simplify application environments, and build a powerful platform primed for growth and acquisition through Arc with Galen.
Arc leverages Galen’s proven methodology to ensure success from start to finish by defining the business problem, translating information into usable data, and taking intelligent and swift action. Throughout each phase, Galen experts will work closely with you to develop and optimize an application portfolio management strategy fit for your organization.
Goals of Arc
- Provide clear direction on the business vision and strategy
- Reduce business risks and costs
- Continuously improve the IT systems portfolio
- Drive down the cost of IT and the cost of IT in affiliations
To ensure optimal execution, Galen developed a number of tools that complement and streamline the Arc process:
- Organization Application Placemat – identify and classify all organizational applications
- Baseball Card Stats Reference – quick reference of financial components of all applications
- Assessment Survey – objective assessment to help derive business value
- DIME Assessment Tool – visual representation of business value and technology fit
- Recommendation Form – recommended action to be taken for each application
Arc works whether you are looking to consolidate your existing IT portfolio, complete or evaluate application consolidation through acquisition, or want to evaluate the possibility of adding a new application. Galen will provide clear direction on vision and strategy through a proven methodology. Through consolidation, Galen will help lower your costs, reduce complexity, and create efficiencies within your IT portfolio.
To learn more about how Arc can optimize operations, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org