What is Convergence?
Today’s environment of government initiatives, outcomes-based payment models, and provider consolidation have created a very deep and complicated challenge with explosive opportunities for innovation, collaboration and leadership. The next evolution of this industry is Convergence.
Convergence 2017 is a two-day conference designed to bring together senior executives from across the healthcare sector to discuss and learn about the latest trends in provider-payer convergence strategies and the underlying technologies to support them. The event will highlight challenges and opportunities for all stakeholders to prosper in the evolving landscape, with the final goal of providing a better healthcare experience for all.
Chilmark Research will identify early movers in the community to share their stories as leaders and participants in the evolving healthcare landscape. This will be interspersed with insights from the research team and guided discussion sessions to highlight opportunities for success in this new paradigm.
Convergence 2017 provides the opportunity to be at the forefront of the discussions shaping this evolution in healthcare. Here is a sample of key topics that will be addressed:
- What does successful convergence look like for payer, provider, employer, and patient?
- What new opportunities can a convergence strategy present to each organization and the population they serve?
- How can you develop trust between organizations to open up communication?
- What are current points of friction hindering progress, and how can they be overcome?
- Where are current technology gaps impeding effective convergence strategies?
- What are the positive and negative impacts on workflow? How does an organization plan for net-positive change?