Health Information Exchange
HIE Integration & Analytics
Our team of seasoned analysts has broad expertise and extensive experience assisting organizations in connecting disparate health information systems. Galen delivers HIE services and solutions that produce business process rules aned data transformation, facilitate administrative and clinical data exchange between EHRs and devices, as well as external and ancillary systems.
- Application and Data Integration
- Clinical and Financial Data Exchange
- Clinical Data Aggregation
- ETL (Extract, Transform, Load)
- Lab and Pharmacy Connectivity
- Interface Engine Migration
- Technology Strategy
- Project Management
- Integration Best Practices
- Healthcare Analytics and Data Mining
Enterprise Integration Expertise
Ambulatory EMR interface implementation is arguably the largest task in an HIE implementation as vendors typically present a multi-layered approach, including specification gathering, establishment of connectivity, integration with proprietary APIs, HIPAA compliance and interoperability authorization. The team at Galen leverages its experience with a litany of EMR vendor integration projects, working directly with the ambulatory EMR to exchange the all-important clinical data with the HIE.
Galen is a proud partner of Orion Health, one of the world’s leading providers of HIE and healthcare integration solutions. Orion Health HIE provides the technical background for HIEs & ACOs across the country. Orion Health Rhapsody® Integration Engine provides health reporting for nearly all state and local health departments.
Galen is a proud partner of InterSystems, an international healthcare technology solution provider. Galen has vast expertise in the InterSystems product line including:
- Caché: High-performing, massively-scalable database that underpins many of the world’s leading clinical solutions
- Ensemble: Integration platform, which enables real-time exchange of electronic messages between disparate systems
- HealthShare: Solution for addressing the ever-changing needs of the HIE market